The Hobbit Production Video #4
Director Peter Jackson and the rest of The Hobbit movie crew have released the fourth production video from the set in New Zealand.
This time to tell us a bit about how the movie is shot in 3D and what that really means for us when we get to experience the first out of two parts next year.
As mentioned in several other posts, I’m very excited about this movie. It looks like the crew are really putting their heart and soul into making these some of the best movies ever created. And who doesn’t want to see Middle-Earth in 3D?
- Behind the Scenes: The Avengers
- The Hobbit Official Trailer
- Harry Potter: The Last Day of Filming
- Excited about the New Tintin Movie!
- Twitter is Faster than Earthquakes
- Amazing Portal ‘No Escape’ Short Film
- Third Production Video from The Hobbit Released
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Review
- New Production Video from The Hobbit
- Final Harry Potter 7 Trailer